On Christmas Eve, Miles, our 9 month old puppy, ingested foreign matter that was lodged in his intestine.
Our sweet boy Miles was given to us by our neighbors. We have had him in our home since May, he has been such a joy for our children to be and play with. He is such a good dog and we have lots of room for him to run and play he goes with us everywhere! He is a very dear member of our family.
The funding from Saving Gracie meant the world to us, so we could keep Miles happy and healthy for years to come, as a cherished member of our family.