Apply for Help through our Angel Fund
Find Out if Our Angel Fund Can Help Your Pet
In order to be considered for financial assistance, please see if you qualify prior to filling out the application form.
- Your pet has been examined and diagnosed by a licensed veterinarian.
- You have paid for the exam and diagnosis.
- Your pet has a life-threatening emergency and is in urgent need of care, per the examination and diagnosis.
- Your pet is youthful and otherwise healthy and a licensed veterinarian believes the pet has potential for a long and healthy post-surgery life.
- Your pet does not have a pre-existing condition and/or is in need of long term care and treatment.
- You have exhausted all options to finance the procedure such as seeking help from family members, friends, savings accounts, credit cards, and pet emergency credit.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants that are making an active attempt to raise funds using our preferred crowdfunding source, Waggle.
- You understand that, upon approval, Saving Gracie only releases funds to the licensed veterinary clinic that performs the procedure.
If you and your pet meet the qualifications above, please fill out the following form to be considered for financial assistance.