On Christmas Eve, Miles, our 9 month old puppy, ingested foreign matter that was lodged in his intestine.
Our sweet boy Miles was given to us by our neighbors. We have had him in our home since May, he has been such a joy for our children to be and play with. He is such a good dog and we have lots of room for him to run and play he goes with us everywhere! He is a very dear member of our family.
It’s really hard for me to ask let alone accept help. I am always the one helping and giving to others. During the state of the pandemic we have been able to sustain our family even though mine and my husbands work has taken a HUGE hit. We are barely surviving and this vet bill really out us over the edge, now our family is going into debt just to survive this pandemic. Saving Gracie’s help to take save Miles, took take the pressure off of us.
The funding from Saving Gracie meant the world to us, so we could keep Miles happy and healthy for years to come, as a cherished member of our family.